[Ark • e • us] the vital principle that, according to Paracelsians, directs and maintains the growth and continuation of living beings.
Social Skill Building Group for Teens
Humans are relational creatures. We are not designed to live in isolation.
Facilitated by Jasmynn Smith, LMFT
Begins: Saturday, 3/3/18
90-minute group sessions occur weekly on Saturdays at 10am for 12 weeks. Fee is $845.00 prepaid with cash discount or $975.00 on credit, or 2-payment plan. Included in the tuition are pre and post treatment screening interviews and evaluations that parent(s) and youth will both attend.
• Improve Social, Communication and Relational Skills
• Learn Coping Strategies to Manage Stress and Social Anxiety
• Learn to Develop and Maintain Friendships
• Learn How to Navigate Social Life in an Era of Social Media
• Improve confidence and self-esteem
• Weekly Parent Take-Home Info Sheets Provided